Fantasy Studs | Daily Fantasy Analysis (ALL SPORTS)

Search

Tokens
What a crazy night last night, I put up 320 points and lost my 50/50... INSANE! Onto tonight...

Here's a few plays I really like:

www.fantasystuds.net

• Reggie Jackson ($4,400 – Fanduel | $4,500 – DraftKings)

Going to be the most owned player of the night without a doubt — He is definitely in line for a huge game, going against the Cavaliers who allow 40.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs. The Westbrook/Jackson combo will be what most DFS player’s roster tonight. If you want to be different, fade them, but fade them at your own risk!
  • Monta Ellis ($7,200 – Fanduel | $7,100 – DraftKings)

I think I will be paying up for shooting guards tonight, but that’s just what I’m thinking as of now. Ellis has a great match up vs a fast paced Raptors team. On the season the Raptors have allowed 37.8 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.
  • James Johnson ($4,500 – Fanduel | $4,700 – DraftKings)

JJ is always a great option for GPPs, he has great upside with his ability to stuff the stat sheet. He has been getting the minutes and that’s all that matters. On the season the Mavericks have allowed 36.3 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs
  • Enes Kanter ($6,200 – Fanduel | $6,000 – DraftKings)

Has been playing great with his new team, and he will be able to get all the minutes he can handle with Steven Adams sidelined. Look for a solid showing from Kanter tonight. On the season the Pacers have allowed 45.7 daily fantasy basketball ppg to opposing centers.

Let me know what you guys got! Questions? Need Advice? shoot them my way

Tokens
Here's a few lineup stacks to target for NHL tonight:
www.fantasystuds.net
Wings and Centers

• Zach Parise (LW)- Minnesota ($7,000 – Fanduel | $8,200 – DraftKings) & Jason Pominville (RW) – Minnesota ($6,100 – Fanduel | $4,700 – DraftKings)
  • Bryan Little (C) – Winnipeg ($5,200 – Fanduel | $5,700 – DraftKings) & Andrew Ladd (LW) – Winnipeg ($6,700 – Fanduel | $5,600 – DraftKings)
Defenders

• Jack Johnson – Columbus ($3,800 – Fanduel | $4,200 – DraftKings)
  • Dustin Byfuglien – Winnipeg ($7,400 – Fanduel | $5,800 – DraftKings)
  • Shea Weber – Nashville ($6,700 – Fanduel | $6,400 – DraftKings)
Goalies

• Devan Dubnyk – Minnesota ($8,900 – Fanduel | $8,400 – DraftKings)
  • Curtis McElhinney – Columbus ($7,400 – Fanduel | $7,400 – DraftKings)
Let me know what you guys think!

Tokens
Here's a few of my plays for tonight's NHL daily fantasy hockey tournaments:
www.fantasystuds.net
(Stack)
Wings & Centers

• Mikko Koivu (C)-Minnesota ($5,700 – Fanduel | $5,200 – DraftKings)
  • Zach Parise (LW)- Minnesota ($7,000 – Fanduel | $8,200 – DraftKings)
I really like this stack tonight and I’m sure I don’t have to go into much detail for you guys. Minnesota is on a small hot streak right now that I think you should ride. Parise has 4 points (2 g, 2 a, 5 +/-) with 6 shots on goal in his last 2 games. While has put Mikko up 3 points (1 g, 2 a, 3 +/-) with 4 shots on goal. Scrivens is in the net tonight for the Oilers. Losing his last 2 games with 6 goals against (.895 sv %), with the Wild on a hot streak, this should be a long night for him. Minnesota is a -300 home favorite with the puck total set at 5.5. Expect this one to be high scoring game for the Wild, giving this duo a great chance at some points.
Defender

• Ryan Suter – Minnesota ($3,900 – Fanduel | $4,200 – DraftKings)
Suter presents a nice cheap stack tonight with Parise and Mikko in tonight’s game. Playing on the 1st PP line, Suter has managed a decent stat line. Gaining 4 points over his last 3 and adding 7 shots on goal. With Suter on the ice for PPM, he presents a lot of value and an opportunity for some points.
Goalie

• Curtis McElhinney – Columbus ($7,400 – Fanduel | $7,400 – DraftKings)
If you can afford Dubnyk, Curtis is a cheaper option to look at. McElhinney has an average of 28 saves for a .933 sv% over his last 3. Coming off a long road stretch and dropping his last two, I expect his to turn it around tonight at home. The Blue Jackets are a pretty heavy favorite at -220, with the puck total set at 5. It should be a low scoring game and I don’t see too many pucks getting past Curtis tonight.
Let me know what you guys got!

Tokens
Another day, another dollar, Let's get right to it...
Here's a few plays I really like for tonight:
www.fantasystuds.net

• Ricky Rubio ($6,900 – Fanduel | $7,000 – DraftKings)
    Rubio has been great the past couple games and there is no reason not to keep rolling him out there. The only concern was his minutes after the injury, but he seems past that and has been playing over 35 minutes a game as of late. The matchup isn’t great tonight, but the price is and the Wizards are playing on the back end of a back to back. I think Rubio will pay value tonight.
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo ($6,400 – Fanduel | $7,300 – DraftKings)
    Great spot here for the Greek Freak tonight where he could shine versus the 76ers. If MCW is going to sit out tonight for the Bucks, it makes Antetokounmpo an even better play. Consider this play in all formats.
  • Gordon Hayward ($8,100 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)
    This kid is just having a great season and is really showing off his ways to doing everything on the court. What gets better than playing against the Lakers! Over the last 7 games, the Lakers have allowed 48 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.
Let me know what you guys got! Questions? Need Advice? Hit me up!

Tokens
NHL daily fantasy hockey analysis 2/25/15

Small slate for today, Let's get right to it...

www.fantasystuds.net

**Alex Ovechkin (LW) ($9,400 – Fanduel | $9,300 – DraftKings)

Ovechkin is the best option at Left Wing on the board tonight, IMO. With such a small slate, it’s important to pick the right guy when you’re spending so much money. In his last 5 games, Ovechkin has 8 points, +/-(+3), 28 s.o.g, with almost 30 mins of PP time on the ice. It should be a low scoring game tonight, but Ovechkin puts up the points every game whether it’s goals, assists, etc. It’s a smart spend for tonight especially.

**Hampus Lindholm (D) ($3,500 – Fanduel | $4,600 – DraftKings)

You’re going to need to save somewhere and the best spot for that is Defense. Lindholm presents some nice value tonight for such a bottom low price. He has 3 points for a +6 (+/-) and has put 11 s.o.g in him last 3 games. His power play minutes are just an added bonus, he doesn’t get many but anything helps at such a low price. He’s worth the risk in order to spend on the high priced shooters.

**John Gibson (G) ($7,700 – Fanduel | $8,200 – DraftKings)

With Anaheim being the biggest favorite in Vegas and Gibson at a not so terrible price, I think he is a must start tonight. He’s the second cheapest Goalie on the board and is getting a lot of credit from the bookmakers and for a good reason. Gibson and the Ducks are on a nice hot streak, winning their last 3 games with him in the net. He has let up 7 goals in his last starts, but when he’s not on point, his shooters have carried him on their back. Considering they are at home, there is so much to like about this play on a night with such a small slate.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Analysis 2/26/15

Only two games tonight, you have to be on point tonight!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Stephen Curry ($10,300 – Fanduel | $9,800 – DraftKings)

Great match up for Curry tonight, he should torch Kyrie and produce a solid line for us. As a team, the Cavaliers have been defending the PG spot as of late, but Steph Curry is a different animal. I see the baby-faced assassin getting his shot early and often.

**Klay Thompson ($7,100 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)

I like the Splash Brothers combo tonight, and this is coming from a Cavs fan. I could see both Klay and Curry getting their shots and finding a groove. On the season, the Cavs have allowed 34.5 daily fantasy basketball ppg to opposing SGs.

**Markieff Morris ($6,500 – Fanduel | $6,400 – DraftKings)

Going against Ibaka seems tough, but Morris has a great chance of hitting value. The total is high in this one and I’ll take my chances with Morris. On the season, the Thunder have allowed 43.4 daily fantasy basketball ppg to opposing PFs.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Analysis 2/26/15

Big stack of games tonight, let's see if we can find the value!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Derick Brassard (C) ($5,200 – Fanduel | $5,100 – DraftKings)

Another good spot for one of our Centers tonight, Brassard is going up against Smith (expected) who has let up a whopping 20 goals in his last 6 games. If Smith starts tonight, Brassard is definitely someone to look good and hard at. Over his last 3 games, he has 3 points and 14 shots, with 8 PPM on the ice. Keep an eye out for who ends up behind the net before setting your lineups.

**P.K. Subban (D) ($5,400 – Fanduel | $5,600 – DraftKings)

Subban is a Defender I really like. The guy contributes as often as possible and he produces some nice results for daily fantasy hockey owners. Over his last 5, he has 5 points, +2 (+/-), and 13 PPM on the ice. He even gets a few shots in here and there. He’s a Defender that you can feel confident rostering on your lineups tonight.

**Eddie Lack (G) (7,500 – Fanduel | $7,400 – DraftKings)

Lack is a bit of a cheaper option, so you have no excuse to get cheap with this one. Another heavy favorite, listed at -210 for the night. Lack has been brilliant in his last 3 games, only allowing 3 goals to get past him. Add a shutout against the Islanders in his recent resume. What’s not to love about him tonight in such a great spot? If you don’t have the money for Cam, have confidence in Eddie. In Eddie We Trust.

Tokens
NBA DAILY FANTASY BASKETBALL

Another big night for our picks! Westbrook is not of this world, it's confirmed! Let's go to tonight!

www.fantasystuds.net

• Reggie Jackson ($6,100 – Fanduel | $6,100 – DraftKings)
    Going to be a very popular play tonight, but should easily hit value against the shitty Knicks. Reggie Jackson is going to get all the minutes he can handle no matter the score situation. Over the last 7 games, the Knicks have allowed 46.9 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

• Jimmy Butler ($8,800 – Fanduel | $7,900 – DraftKings)
    Great match-up tonight for Butler, whoever tries to cover him whether Martin or Wiggins is going to have a hard time. This game should be up in tempo and Butler will receive a usage rate boost with Rose sidelined. Over the last 7 games, the Timberwolves have allowed 46.8 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.

• Derrick Favors ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,400 – DraftKings)
    I love Favors tonight! Great play in all formats and he will be finding his way in most of my lineups. Over the last 7 games, the Nuggets have allowed 53.8 daily fantasy basketball ppg to opposing PFs. Deploy and enjoy!

• Al Jefferson ($8,200 – Fanduel | $7,500 – DraftKings)
    Big Al should just simply destroy Boston’s front-court today with ease. Hopefully, the Hornets force feed the ball down low to Big Al and let him go to work. Over the last 7 games, the Celtics have allowed 55.9 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Let me know what you guys got! Questions? Need Advice? Hit me up!

Tokens
Friday Night Daily Fantasy NHL 2/27/15

Bigger slate tonight so we have a lot more options for some nice value... On to the plays

www.fantasystuds.net

** Nathan MacKinnon (C) ($6,100 – Fanduel | $8,400 – DraftKings)

MacKinnon has had a bit of a hot stick over his last 2 games. He has 4 goals in his last 2 games on only 5 shots. He does get a solid amount of PP time, averaging almost 4 mins per game this season, which is a big plus. Tonight he gets a nice match-up against Kari Lehtonen (expected). Lehtonen has let up 10 goals in has last 2 losses for a .815 sv%. With the puck total set at a favorite of 5.5, I expect to see a lot of goals. MacKinnon should get his points as per usual.

** Duncan Keith ($4,900 – Fanduel | $5,100 – DraftKings)

Keith is a solid option for your defense tonight. He’s been pretty consistent with his points, gaining a +2(+/-), with 4 points and 10 s.o.g in his last 5. Add an average of 3:30 PPM on the ice and a cheap salary, He makes for some nice relief in order to spend money on more important positions.

** Cory Schneider ($8,600 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)

Schneider is my favorite goalie on the board tonight. He has a great season sv% of .926 and he’s been brilliant behind the net as of late. He recorded a shutout 2 games ago against Arizona and tonight he gets a nice match-up at home. The Devils are a small underdog tonight, so it should be a close game. Schneider gets the home ice advantage in his favor so hopefully he can keep the goal count low and pull out the win for us.

Tokens
NHL daily fantasy hockey analysis 2/28/15

Last minute hockey plays, no time to BS

Here's my favorites of the night:

www.fantasystuds.net

** Claude Giroux (C) ($7,800 – Fanduel | $8,600 – DraftKings)

Claude had a great game for us the other night, getting 1 goal, 1 assist, and 6 s.o.g. He also added a bonus 7 PPM to his fantasy point total. I’m going to ride the hot streak tonight with Giroux getting a nice match-up. Talbot (expected) has let up 15 goals in his last 5, with a ton of shots against him. His defense has really been letting him down. I suggest you to roster Giroux again tonight.

** P.K. Subban ($5,800 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)

Subban!!!! I had so much confidence in him last game and what did he go and do?…. Holy hell, what a solid game! Subban ended the night with 1 goal, 2 assists, for a +5(+/-) and 2:30 PPM. Good god man, I’m sure he put a lot of his owners in the green. Need I say more? Roster him.

** Andrew Hammond ($5,600 – Fanduel | $8,500 – DraftKings)

Great value option right here. We’ve been spending some big bucks on goalies lately. Hammond is a nice change of pace for our rotation tonight. He is WAY underpriced on Fanduel, as most players are tonight. Hammond has only let up 5 goals in his last 5 games and 2 of the games ended in shutouts. He’s on the road and he’s a slightly heavy underdog. But, he’s going up against Niemi (expected), who has let up 5 goals in his last 2 losses. I’m calling for the road upset tonight and some solid value for Hammond.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Analysis 2/28/15

Russell Westbrook... I just can't, the guy is amazing...On to tonight!

Here's a few play I really like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

** Reggie Jackson ($6,100 – Fanduel | $6,100 – DraftKings)

I will continue to roster Jackson until his price gets a little higher. At $6.1k, he should hit value on a nightly basis. He is a great playmaker and he has 2 talented big men to throw the ball down too. Roster him in all formats til he is more expensive. Also over the last 7 games, the Wizards have allowed 50.8 daily fantasy basketball ppg to opposing PGs.

** Eric Bledsoe ($8,900 – Fanduel | $8,200 – DraftKings)

Top option at SG tonight and I would try to fit him in your lineups. He has been playing excellent ball since Dragic and IT3 were traded and it should continue tonight. Over the last 7 games, the Spurs have allowed 42.8 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.

** P.J. Tucker ($5,100 – Fanduel | $5,600 – DraftKings)

Another Sun who has been playing well since the Dragic and IT3 trade is Tucker. He always plays big minutes because he is a great defender. He will be on the floor a lot tonight trying to contain Leonard, and he should be able to produce. Over the last 7 games, the Spurs have allowed 40 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

** Tyson Chandler ($6,100 – Fanduel)

Solid match up for Chandler tonight, the Nets have really been having trouble stopping opposing centers. Over the last 7 games, they have allowed 51.6 fantasy ppg to that position.

Let me know what you guys got! Questions? Need Advice? Speak up! I'm here all day everyday!

Tokens
And we've made it to March! Only one more month of cold!!

One of our staff members drop 308 last night in the Fanduel Live tournament...1.2 points away from a 14k trip to Miami, that'll sting for a while...Onto tonight...

www.fantasystuds.net

**Chris Paul ($10,000 – Fanduel | $9,900 – DraftKings)

Paul has been great since Blake Griffin went down, and has been a great option in all formats. I love the match up today for him and I think he is a must play in all cash games. He should reach a serviceable fantasy outing with ease. Over the last 7 games, the Bulls have allowed 45.3 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**D.J. Augustin ($6,700 – Fanduel | $4,100 – DraftKings)

This guy always finds his way starting at PG for whatever team he is on! With Russell Westbrook sitting tonight is Augustin a must play? He won’t be putting up video game numbers like Russ, but I think he will provide you with a solid fantasy outing. On the season, the Lakers have allowed 44.2 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Jimmy Butler ($9,000 – Fanduel | $8,400 – DraftKings)

Will get all the minutes he can handle, and will see a high usage rate with Rose out. Solid play in all formats. On the season, the Clippers have allowed 37 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs, I can see him exceeding that number today.

**Terrence Jones ($6,500 – Fanduel | $6,800 – DraftKings)

Love rostering Jones, especially at home! The guy has crazy upside and is at a great price point! Great play in all formats! On the season, the Cavs have allowed 42.8 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Basketball 3/1/15

We've been a nice little streak with our picks lately!

Here's a few I really like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

* Evgeni Malkin (C) ($8,200 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)

Malkin has been great for us lately! Last game he put up 3 assists, with 1 s.o.g., and 5:30 in PPM on the ice. Since he’s been so hot, you’d be wise to ride that streak. In his last few games, he has 8 points, +2 (+/-), and 17 s.o.g. Tonight he goes up against Bobrovsky, who hasn’t been behind the net in quite some time. Considering he might be rusty, I’d play Malkin with great confidence.

* Patric Hornqvist (RW) ($7,400 – Fanduel | $7,300 – DraftKings)

Another skater that has been paying his dues for us this season. Hornqvist has been absolutely amazing for the most part and he’s been on a hot streak as of late. As with anything in hockey, you want to ride the hot and fade the cold! In his last few games, he has 5 points, 8 s.o.g., and 14 total PPM on the ice. I’d feel pretty confident in this pick, he never gave us a reason to worry before. Deploy and Enjoy!

* Victor Hedman ($5,400 – Fanduel | $5,700 – DraftKings)

Victor presents us with a nice cheap option for tonight. In his last 3 games, he has 3 points and a total of 6:30 PPM on the ice. It really helps my decision that he has Bishop behind the net. Bishop has been a beast behind the net this season, but more on his later. Play Victor with no worries.

* Ben Bishop ($8,400 – Fanduel | $8,700 – DraftKings)

And here we have come to Bishop. Bishop has been brilliant when he gets in the net. Over his last 3 games, he has only let up a total of 3 goals and added a shutout to his season resume his last game. They’re on the road tonight, but Bishop has been too good to ignore. Best goalie on the board IMO, so I won’t waste my time considering the other guys.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/2/15

Home stretch for the playoffs, the season end is coming quicker than I'd like!

www.fantasystuds.net

* Chris Paul ($10,000 – Fanduel | $9,900 – DraftKings)

You just have to keep playing Paul in your lineup as long as Griffin is out. He has a higher usage rate, and he has been providing you with solid fantasy lines. According to the numbers this matchup isn’t great, but I don’t see Rubio slowing down CP3 tonight.

* DeMar DeRozan ($6,600 – Fanduel | $7,000 – DraftKings)

Still can’t believe that DD is this low in price. I understand his production is down from last year, but at this price level he makes for a perfect GPP play night after night. The upside is there, the only concern tonight is the blowout.

* P.J. Tucker ($5,100 – Fanduel | $5,500 – DraftKings)

Another player who has been playing excellent ball post All-Star break is this guy. I like him in both formats, he has been producing great value and I would keep riding the Tucker train. On the season, the Heat have allowed 36.4 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

* Hassan Whiteside ($7,600 – Fanduel | $8,200 – DraftKings)

Alex Len is a great young player in this league, but I can see Whiteside having a nice day. He is just too big and lanky and should produce a solid line. On the season, the Suns have allowed 44.7 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/2/15

Small slate tonight, not really loving too much...Personally, I'll be passing on NHL tonight and stick to NBA... but for those of you that play...

www.fantasystuds.net

* Jonathan Toews ($6,700 – Fanduel | $6,700 – DraftKings)

I don’t really like a lot tonight, but Toews is someone to put on your radar. Over his last 4 games, he has had quite the hot stick. He has 3 goals on 12 s.o.g., with a +2(+/-) adding a total of 11.5 PPM on the ice. Toews has been great this year, his (+/-) is sitting at +21 and he has performed for us this year when we called his number. Tonight he gets a match-up against Cam Ward. Ward has been struggling on the road, letting up 10 goals in his last 3 outings. With Toews skating with the #1 PP line, I would feel confident rostering him tonight.

* P.K. Subban ($5,800 – Fanduel | $8,500 – DraftKings)

Love him. I’m going to find myself writing about Subban more often than not. For the purpose of not repeating myself every day like Bill Murray (Groundhog Day), roster him when you have the chance to. ESPECIALLY ON FANDUEL, I’m not sure how FD and DK are so far apart on this salary price. Subban has been hot and with Price in the net tonight, expect a nice stat line from Subban.

* Corey Crawford ($8,700 – Fanduel | $8,800 – DraftKings)

Crawford is my favorite option for tonight at the Goalie spot. Although he has been up and down, most of his success has come at home. Last game in the net, he shut out the Florida Panthers, on the season, he has a .919 sv%. Tonight he’s a -220 home favorite in Vegas. This is definitely the night you want to roster Crawford. Good Luck with all your small slate lineups! You won’t be seeing me in the NHL lobby tonight!

Tokens
I'm going to miss Harden carrying my team tonight! But that leaves us with tons of value elsewhere

Here's a few players I really like for tonight's slate:

www.fantasystuds.net

* John Wall ($9,100 – Fanduel | $8,600 – DraftKings)

Love this spot for Wall, while I usually like to target Wall when he is playing at home this match up may be too good to resist. The Bulls have had troubles trying to contain opposing PGs as of late. Over the last 7 games, the Bulls have allowed 51.6 fantasy ppg to this position.

* Giannis Antetokounmpo ($6,400 – Fanduel | $7,100 – DraftKings)

Love this play tonight! The Greek Freak should be able to provide us with a solid fantasy outing against a sorry Nuggets team. Mr. Alphabet is listed as a SG but gets most of his run as a SF. Over the last 7 games, the Nuggets have allowed 40.9 fantasy ppg to that position.

* Rudy Gay ($7,600 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)

Lots of minutes, lots of shots, fast pace of play, and Boogie may still be sidelined. Oh wait and he’s playing the Knicks. No one can cover him on the Knicks, he will produce a solid line and if Boogie is forced to sit again. I expect a monster game from Gay.

* Al Jefferson ($8,200 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)

Top center option on the board, over the last 7 games the Lakers have allowed 56.9 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
I'm sure a lot of people will be Stacking up on Tampa tonight, you'd be crazy not to honestly.

Here's a few plays I really like tonight:

http://www.fantasystuds.net

* Steven Stamkos ($8,100 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)

Let me start off by saying, I will be picking on Buffalo heavily tonight and it starts with Stamkos. In his last 2 games, he has 3 goals for a +1(+/-), with 9 s.o.g, and 9 PPM on the ice. With his match-up tonight I’d be extremely surprised if he didn’t put up solid numbers for us tonight. Lindback, coming over from the Dallas Stars, is making his first start for the Sabres tonight. Man, I would hate to be him. The Vegas line tells the whole story, Tampa is a -460 favorite with the puck total set at 5.5. Tampa should absolutely stomp on Buffalo tonight. Start Stamkos and all further mentioned Lightning players, your opponents will be.

* Corey Perry ($8,900 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)

Perry is another winger with a hot stick in his last couple of games. In his last 2, he has 3 goals, 2 assists, for a +3(+/-). Tonight, Smith gets the call for the Coyotes and that means great things for Perry and the rest of the bunch. Smith has really struggled in net, losing his last 8 and letting up a total of 13 goals in his last 3 games. With Perry on a hot streak, he is a must-start in this spot. Deploy and Enjoy!

* Victor Hedman ($5,100 – Fanduel | $5,600 – DraftKings)

Hedman is a mid-range option for Defense tonight, again, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat! Nice match-up against Buffalo so there’s no point in spending much more on your Defense. Roster these two mentioned here and thank me later. Hedman has had 3 assists in his last 4, so I’m not just throwing him out here for the hell of it. But at the same time, how do you not pick on Buffalo tonight, as much as possible.

* John Gibson ($7,700 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)

If in fact you can’t fit Bishop in your lineup, you should be just fine rostering Gibson. At a cheaper price, Gibson gives us some solid value tonight. If you watched his last game, you saw that he was ON POINT! Saving 39 of 40 shots. Facing Smith tonight, who has really struggled in the net as mentioned before, makes Gibson a must start, if in fact you don’t start Bishop, who is my favorite option on the night.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/4/15

Great Night last night for our stat predictor, my team dropped 320, unfortunately, I forgot to enter in the Slam :(. ONTO TONIGHT!

www.fantasystuds.net

* Ricky Rubio ($8,300 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)

Playing the best basketball of his career right now and there is no need to jump ship yet. Tonight is a dream matchup versus the Nuggets and Ricky should have no problem getting close to 40 fantasy points. On the season, the Nuggets have allowed 44.2 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

* James Harden ($11,000 – Fanduel | $10,500 – DraftKings)

I personally feel like Harden will be on a mission tonight after being suspended last night. Big game in-store for the Beard tonight, Fade at own risk!

* Trevor Ariza ($5,800 – Fanduel | $5,900 – DraftKings)

Best value play at this position tonight IMO. All of the numbers are in his favor; hopefully he can put together a solid game. Over the last 7 games, the Grizzlies have allowed 43 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

* Nikola Pekovic ($6,600 – Fanduel | $5,500 – DraftKings)

Great price, great option — Should crush the Nuggets interior tonight if he plays. Over the last 7 games, the Nuggets have allowed 52.1 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/4/15

Small slate today, going heavy on the Ott/Pitt game for obvious reasons...

www.fantasystuds.net

* Evgeni Malkin (C) ($8,500 – Fanduel | $9,100 – DraftKings)

As stated before, I will be rostering both Pitt centers, along with a few other players. There’s not a lot to work with so it’s a must to play the right high priced players. Malkin has been great in his last 2 games for our lineups. He has 2 goals and 1 assist on 6 s.o.g., adding 7 PPM on the ice. Malkin is hot and I’m riding that hot hand till it stops. Great match-up so things shouldn’t change tonight.

* P.K. Subban ($5,600 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)

This is such an obvious play that I know I don’t have to go into detail. Subban is killing it for us and Fanduel is showing no respect. Start him till his price budges, start him even when it does until he decides to come back down to earth.

* Michael Hutchinson ($8,000 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)

Best goalie on the board IMO, I expect a tight, Low scoring game with Ottowa coming out on top at home. Hutch has been pretty solid in net, only letting up 5 goals in 3 games. Tonight he is listed at a -162 favorite. He’s got a nice low price compared to the other, so that offers us the chance to spend where we really need it most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sssrehan2777
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com